Gather Grills LLC provides a limited warranty for its grills and accessories purchased from an authorized dealer against defects in material and workmanship under normal assembly, use and maintenance as detailed in the user manual to the original purchaser for residential usage.
Warranty period varies by component as follows:
- Structural metal components and metal cooking surfaces of the grills carry a Limited Five (5) Year Structural Integrity Warranty. Gather Grills LLC utilizes stainless steel for some components and high temperature, protective coatings on other metal components to minimize corrosion. However, metal materials and protective coatings can be compromised by surface scratches or exposure to corrosive substances. Even stainless-steel components can develop surface rust over time as they are exposed to salt and other substances. Additionally, to provide our customers with durable products by minimizing the use of plastic and rubber, many of the metal components of the grill encounter other metal components directly, which may lead to minor wear, scratching or chipping of coatings over time. For these reasons, the Warranty on Structural Metal Components does not cover rust, oxidation, fading, discoloring, blemishes, or coating chips or scratches, unless these also result in a loss of structural integrity or a failure of these components of the grill.
- Ancillary components including thermometer, casters, ball transfers and alternative tabletops carry a Limited Two (2) Year Warranty.
- Accessories purchased from Gather Grills LLC carry a Limited One (1) Year Warranty.
- Gather Grills LLC will provide replacement for, or repair, of any component found to be defective. Original component(s) approved for return by Gather Grills LLC must be returned prepaid. This warranty does not include labor charges connected with the determination or replacement of defective parts, or freight charges to ship these parts.
- Gather Grills LLC shall not be liable under this or any implied warranty for incidental or consequential damages.
- This warranty gives the retail customer specific legal rights, and the customer may have other rights which vary from state to state.
- This warranty shall be void if the unit is not assembled, operated and maintained in accordance with the user manual provided with this unit; the unit is resold or traded to another owner; components, accessories, or fuels not compatible with the unit have been used; or the user has abused or otherwise failed to maintain the unit.
- To process a warranty claim, Gather Grills LLC requires proof of your date of purchase.
Please retain your sales slip or invoice as proof of purchase.